Please review the following categories to determine which application you should complete.
Marketer membership is available to any person, corporation or other business entity meeting one or more of these criteria:
- Purchase refined petroleum products from a major oil company or independent refiner or terminal, and then resell the product at the wholesale or retail level.
- Own and operate at least four (4) retail outlets, supply product to dealer-owned stations, and rent or lease stations to dealers.
- Have distribution contracts with commercial, industrial or agricultural businesses or federal, state or local governments.
Retail membership is specifically designed to meet the needs of the small retail operator. You must own and operate at least one (1) and no more than three (3) retail convenience stores to be eligible for membership in this category.
Supplier membership is available to any person, corporation or other business entity otherwise engaged in the marketing of petroleum products as a Refiner/Supplier/Producer.
Affiliate membership is available to any person, corporation or other business not qualified to be an Active member.
Typically, Affiliate members are engaged in one of the following businesses:
- Food service, vending equipment or other allied services to the TFCA membership
- Transport of petroleum
- The manufacture, sale, service or supplying of equipment or other services having to do with the marketing of petroleum products and related items